With age, men suffer from a host of health problems. One of the major problems they face is a diminishing sperm count. Even young men now face many problems such as loss of libido due to stress.
Ayurveda recommends a change of diet, which includes certain foods to remedy such conditions.
- Bananas are a great source of stamina and energy. It is a rich and filling food which is also known to increase libido.
- Spinach is a rich source of nutrients, iron, and protein. It is a cholesterol-free leafy green vegetable that builds the ojas and stimulates oxygen circulation in the body.
- Goji berries keep the temperature in the scrotum at favourable levels improving sperm production and volume. They also improve blood circulation which promotes sperm production and protects against free radicals damage.
- Shatavari has been used by Ayurveda to improve sperm count for thousands of years. It stimulates sperm production and increases the level of energy in the body.
- Garlic boosts sperm volume and improves the blood flow to male genitalia increasing sperm production and volume.
- Ashwagandha is a herb that increases sex drive with regular use. It promotes the functioning of the reproductive system and can be taken as a remedy for physical weakness.
- Pumpkin seeds improve testosterone production and semen volume. They also improve blood flow to male genitalia.
Sexual health is one of the major concerns during one’s youth. It is natural to seek help if there’s anything worrying you. To know more about sexual health, speak to a Jiva doctor. Dial 0129-4040404 or click on ‘Speak to a Doctor’ under the CONNECT tab in Jiva Health App.