Ever thought that there could be a recipe that made both you and your little one happy? Probably not. But we’re here to tell you that it’s possible! With these Ayurvedic baked potato chips, you can delight your children’s taste buds and satisfy their junk cravings while still giving them the nutrition they need.
The recipe uses ghee which is excellent at improving digestion by boosting the agni (digestive fire). Haldi is a super spice with tri-doshic properties and adrak is great for respiratory and digestive health. As for jeera and dhania, they too balance all the three doshas and are great for the digestive system.
Finally, a snack that is good for you too!
- 4 fresh and large potatoes
- 3 tablespoons ghee (purified butter)
- ½ teaspoon haldi (turmeric)
- ¼ teaspoon ground adrak (ginger)
- ½ teaspoon ground jeera (cumin)
- ½ teaspoon ground dhaniya (coriander)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit/ 200 degrees Celsius.
- Peel and cut the potatoes in long rectangular slices.
- Coat the potatoes in the ghee and spices.
- Bake them for 45-60 minutes turning occasionally with a wooden spatula.
- Serve hot!
This recipe is perfect for parties, get-togethers or a simple snack time. Your kids will love it and you’ll love them too for all the benefits they come with!
For more such healthy recipes or for tips on healthy diet, talk to a Jiva doctor today. Dial 0129-4040404 or click on ‘Speak to a Doctor’ under the CONNECT tab in Jiva Health App.