Turmeric is known to be an effective herbal medicine with tremendous health benefits. But one should be well aware of his health condition before taking this home remedy.
Here, we have thrown light on those people who should avoid turmeric
- In the time of menstruation, women should not eat turmeric because it results in excess of bleeding. The use of turmeric dilutes the blood.
- If a woman is pregnant, excessive turmeric should not be taken because the turmeric is hot in nature and its intake increases the risk of miscarriage.
- If a person is suffering from loose motion, then he should not eat turmeric too, otherwise it will make the stomach worse.
- Usage of turmeric in jaundice is extremely harmful. Avoid intake of turmeric if you have jaundice or gastric ulcer problem.
- If a person is going to get surgery, then intake of turmeric should be avoided eight or ten days before surgery and should not be consumed even after surgery. As turmeric is responsible for blood dilution, formation of blood clot post surgery minimises which increases the healing process.
Turmeric is extremely beneficial for our health. But one should careful about its usage and dosage; otherwise it can cause significant damage. For more information on how to use turmeric for best results, talk to our doctor by calling 0129-4040404