Massaging your breasts is an excellent way of keeping them healthy, especially if you do it along these marma massage points.
- Each marma massage points is a hot spot of energy that possesses great therapeutic properties.
- If pressing a particular spot causes pain, it means that there is an imbalance in that place.
Keeping your breasts healthy is very important and a great way to do this is through massaging your breasts regularly. For the best results, massage your breasts along these marma massage points, each of which is a hot spot of energy that possesses great therapeutic properties.
Press each spot lightly with your fingertip and massage in a circular motion. If pressing a particular spot causes pain, it means that there is an imbalance in that place. In that case, instead of pressing, simply cup the spot.
- This point is located on either side of the breastbone (the long flat bone between the breasts) at the level of the nipple.
- This point promotes the flow of rakta dhatu (lymph) and is especially beneficial for lactating mothers.
- This point is located underneath the armpits, besides the breast on the 7th intercostal space ie between the 7th and 8th rib.
- It helps open up congestion and promotes healthy circulation of rakta dhatu (lymph).
- On both sides of the breastbone in the third, fourth, and fifth intercostal spaces ie massage between the 3rd and 6th rib.
- It is excellent at promoting the healthy functioning of the heart and lungs. Massaging this point also helps calm you down and relieve stress.
For further guidance on breast health, consult a Jiva doctor today. You can dial 0129-4040404 from your mobile phone or click on ‘Speak to a Doctor’ under the CONNECT tab in the Jiva Health App.