Weight loss is a tricky process, full of challenges and roadblocks. One of the major difficulties is the urge to snack between meals which can deter you from your goals. If you feel the urge to snack, try these herbal drinks feel satiated and boost your metabolism.
The Three-seed Water
- Boil 4 to 5 cups of water and add ½ tsp jeera (cumin seeds), ½ tsp dhaniya seeds (coriander seeds) and ½ teaspoon saunf (fennel seeds).
- Strain out the seeds and pour the liquid in a thermos.
- Sip on it throughout the day to balance all three doshas.
Aloe vera Drink
- Combine 2 tablespoons of Aloe Juice, a pinch of haldi (turmeric powder) and a pinch of jeera powder (cumin) in a glass of warm water.
- Add honey to taste.
- After you drink it don’t eat anything for at least an hour.
Triphala is a powder made using three fruits which have a number of properties that help with weight loss. Mix 3-5 gms of the Jiva Triphala powder in a glass of warm water with honey, and have it once or twice a day for the best results.
Combining these drinks with a healthy diet and regular workout routine will show amazing results in your weight loss journey!
However, for long-term maintenance of the condition or to be free of it completely, you should consult a Jiva doctor. You can dial 0129-4040404 from your mobile phone or click on ‘Speak to a Doctor’ under the CONNECT tab in the Jiva Health App.