Ayurvedic head massages are a part of traditional Indian culture. In addition to being relaxing, a good head massage can be a truly healing experiences, both physically and psychologically. It balances Vata, calms you and allows your brain to rejuvenate.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Head Massages
This therapy uses a variety of herbs, spices, and aromatic oils that are expertly massaged into the scalp in a way that increases circulation and promotes drainage of accumulated (ama) toxins. It has a great number of benefits.
- The hair is deeply conditioned as the massage aims to spread the natural oils of the hair throughout it, making it lustrous.
- It eases issues like dandruff and dry scalp.
- The herbs used in the massage reverse the effects of sun damage, protecting the hair from turning grey prematurely.
- It reduces hair loss by increasing the supply of nutrients to the scalp.
- It makes the hair softer by hydrating it.
- It helps strengthen the roots by providing them with the nutrients they need to be fortified against damage.
- It relieves stress by calming the nervous system.
- It stimulates the rasa dhatu(lymphatic system) and helps cleanse it of ama (toxins).
- It heightens concentration by easing the mind of distractions.
- It eases insomnia by relaxing the body and mind.
An ayurvedic head massage is an experience that is as relaxing as it is rewarding. Call 0129-4040404 to talk to a Panchakarma expert and book your head massage today.